Aleap Industrial Estate at Kukatpally, Gajularamaram
ALEAP developed the First Women Entrepreneurs Industrial Estate in India at Gajularamaram, R.R. District, Hyderabad with the support of Government of India under IID scheme. The estate has all the required Infrastructure facilities to transform women into excellent entrepreneurs. Central Government and State Government supported to develop the best Industrial estate in Hyderabad. Today there are more then 103 industries established and run by women entrepreneurs. The industrial estate is provided with all the required infrastructure facilities like electricity, water, drainage etc. The electricity is provided free of cost to the entrepreneurs by ALEAP.
Today all the industries are being operated successfully without any hurdles by women. The following are the different areas in which industries are being operated:
- Food Processing
- Packaging & printing
- Buildings Materials
- Paper cups
- And other services industries
- One Stop Service provided by ALEAP made it possible for entrepreneurs to set up Industry without any loss of time on paper work, permissions and procedural difficulties are minimized.
- As ALEAP is having MOUs with Commercial Banks and SFC's, members are able to access Credit without many hurdles.
- Networking & Guidance regarding markets helps women entrepreneurs to penetrate into new Markets with the support of ALEAP.
- Training is being provided in management of the enterprises and Awareness regarding export and quality certifications are imparted to prepare the members for expansion in the Globalize scenario.
- ALEAP’s project “EU-India network of Women Entrepreneurs” enabled them to understand the requirements and upgrade their quality standards to meet the Demand of EU markets.
Aleap Industrial Estate at Vijayawada
With the encouragement from the success achieved in development of Industrial Estate at Hyderabad, ALEAP has developed another multi product Industrial cluster for women entrepreneurs with a thrust in Food Processing at Surampally, Vijayawada. Now more than 70 industries are running and they create employment for more than 4000 local people.
Aleap Industrial Estate at Nandigama, Medak District (Proposed)
ALEAP is in the process of developing ALEAP Green Industrial Park (AGRIP) in association with GIZ, Germany under Indo-German Development Cooperation in 70 acres of land at Nandigama Village, Patancheru mandal, Medak District, bearing Survey.nos. part of 347, 398 to 402, 409 to 420. It will inhabit 147 micro & small industries exclusively for women and create employment for 8000 local people. The proposed MSEs to be set by women entrepreneurs are pollution free, belonging to the sectors of paper, Garments, Jewellry, Electronics, Food Processing etc.
This Green industrial Park will maintain all the international standards. There is a need to promote, develop and adapt appropriate technologies, transfer of proven technologies and demonstration of live technologies, to promote women entrepreneurs in this industrial estate.
Salient features of AGRIP :
Eco Industrial Park.
Master Plan is developed by GIZ, Germany.
Communication and information centre is provided.
Underground power supply to each industry.
Exclusive sub-station catering to the needs of industrial estate.
Recycling of waste water.
Solar Street Lightening.
Fire and Security alarming systems.
Common plan for conservation of energy.
Accommodation and Canteen facilities for workers.
Child care Services.
Pic:Layout showing Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Industrial Estate. View plan
Site Location – 8 kms from Patancheru Mandal Office, 3 kms from BDL, Bhanur, 7kms from NH7(Hyderabad-Mumbai)Highway.
Number of Micro, Small, Women entrepreneur beneficiaries : 160